The Weston Pro Series Commercial Meat Grinder (08-1201-W) is a heavy duty meat grinder designed for commercial use. It comes in four versions, a 1/2 HP, 3/4 HP, 1 HP and a 2 HP version. It can grinder up 700 pounds of meet an hour. it can grind bones as well. It has all the features you would need from a commercial grinder, its ideal for the following buyers Commercial butcher, Chefs in small to medium size restaurants, hunters, people with a lot of dogs and cats and finally people who grind alot of meat.
Weston Pro Commercial Meat Grinder comes with the following features
- Power : 350-1500 Watts (Average Power Output)
- Grinder Size: #32 (2 HP), #22 (1 HP), #12 (3/4 HP, #8 (1/2 HP)
- Wattage: 350-1500W. 110 V 60 Mhz
- Weight: 6 pounds (1/2 HP 8 pounds. 3/4 HP 16 pounds, 1 HP 24 pounds, 2 HP 73 pounds
- Settings: Low, Medium, High
- Grinding Output: 200 (1/2 HP)-1000 (2 HP) pounds per hour.
- Grinding Plates: 2 (Coarse and Fine)
- Accessories (1/2 HP, 3/4HP and 1 HP): Stainless steel grinding knife;Two grinding plates: coarse (7mm) and medium (4.5mm); Set of three sausage stuffing funnels: 20mm, 30mm and 40mm; 10mm Stainless steel snack stick funnel and high-speed stuffing auger; Stuffing star/spacer & Solid, heavy-duty stomper
- Accessories (2 HP):Includes: Auger Grabbing Stomper for simple disassembly and cleanup; Built-In Knife Sharpener for sharpening your favorite butcher knife; Tray-Nested Accessory Tray for storing your plates, knife, stomper and sausage stuffing kit; Tray Dust Cover; Tray Safety Guard; Stainless steel grinding knife; Two stainless steel grinding plates: Coarse (7mm) and Medium (4.5mm) & Sausage Stuffing Kit: Set of three funnels: 20mm, 30mm and 40mm, 10mm Snack Stick funnel & high-speed auger, tuffing star/spacer
- Safety Features: Hand guard and reverse
- Maintenance: Easily dismantled for easy cleaning and storage
WHICH VERSION SHOULD I GET?
As we are reviewing several versions of the Weston Pro, we will describe briefly about the advantages and which version we recommend for particular users. If you are home user or a commercial user that doesn't grind a lot of meat (ie small restaurant) we recommend either the 1/2 or 3/4 HP. For large restaurants or butchers, we strongly suggest you get the 1HP or 2HP models.
1) The most noted advantage of the Weston Pro Electric Meat Grinder is its reliability and sturdiness. Even the 1/2 HP version is built to commercial specifications, and will last you decades.
2) Can be used to grind bones
3) Enclosed lubrication and advanced cooling system.
4) Individual parts of dishwasher saf
1) A bit pricey for many home users. You can get cheaper brands with the sa,e features and output for considerably less.
For commercial users we highly recommend getting the Weston Pro Meat Grinder, it is the top of the line commercial meat grinder. However, for most home users it is a overkill in our opinion.