The Maxi-Matic Elite EMT-503B meat slicer is inexpensive and durable meat slicer from Elite that is ideal home use. Its affordably priced, but don’t let its price fool you, it has jammed packed with features. Before we beginning talking about the feature of the Elite EMT-5030, let us give a shout out to the manufacturers, Maxi-Matic, they make not only meat slicers, but many other types of kitchen appliances such as food processors, mixers, coffee machines. kettles, toasters, deep fryers and many more.
The The Maxi-Matic Elite EMT-503B food slicer is truly a workhorse, it can slice 12 pounds of ham in 7-8 minutes with its 7.5″ stainless steel blade diameter blade. Its 130W watt motor is powerful enough to slicer frozen meat, but remember don’t use it on bones. It is 12 inches in length, 9 inches wide and 15 inches tall and only weighs 12 pounds.
The EMT503B is designed with safety in mind. The metal blade is encased in a safety guide that prevents the user from touching the blade when the machine is in operation. It also has 4 rubber pads that prevent the machine from sliding during operation
The most impressive aspect of the Maxi-Matic Meat Slicer is its versatility. It can not only slice meat, but hard cheeses, hard vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, celery. With its adjustable blade you an cut items as thin as 1/16″ (1.5mm) to 1/2″ (1.25cm), this versatility is great when it comes to parties, you can make a compete deli platter with sliced meats, cold cuts, cheese, vegetables. You can also make sandwiches as well, cutting not jut the fillings, but the bread as well
Its easy to clean. Main blade can be detached to be washed in the sink or cleaned by putting it in the dish washer
- Affordable Price. Usually Priced Less than $70.00.
- Versatility. Can cut not just meat, but other kinds of food
- Adjustable Dial. This allows you to set the thickness of your cuts
- Light Weight. Its light and compact
- Easy to Clean. Blade can be detached for easy cleaning
- Safety. The guide protects your fingers, and the rubber feet provide stability
- LOW RPM. Causes meet to shred
- Not for Commercial Use or Bulk Processing
- Not for soft food like bread, dough or soft cheese
- Holes were oil and grease can seep through
Its a good meat slicer for home use, very versatile, east to maintain. However if you want to slice a lot of meat or running a Deli, we suggest a larger and higher capacity grinder with more capacity